Daily Law Tips By Onyekachi Umah, Esq. (Tip 100)


“How to Save An About To Be Bounced Cheque in Nigeria”An about to be bounced/dud bank Cheque can be remedied. The issuer of the Cheque should send a countermand order (counter instruction) to his bank ordering it not to place value on such Cheque. He can also send notice to the Payee not to present the Cheque to any bank.See, Dishonoured Cheques Offences Act, 1977.#DailyLawTips #LearnNigerianLaws #SabiLawTo receive our Daily Law Tips for free follow our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram via “@LearnNigerianLaws”.Powered by www.LearnNigerianLaws.com