Sneakerness Johannesburg is part of a global tour and will be in Africa for the first time in November 2017.
We are looking for a lucky person to join us next year to attend one of the European Sneakerness conventions. Sneakerness will have a vast array of streetwear and sneaker brands represented at the convention, all buying selling and exhibiting their latest collections.
HOW TO ENTER…
To enter, you simply need to purchase a ticket for the event on Quicket.co.za, show up on the day, and post a picture of your sneaker game to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us in your post and use the hashtag #SneakernessJHB. All standard exhibition rules apply.
A winner will be selected and announced two weeks after the event.
The competition winner will be announced on social media after the main event and will win an opportunity to travel to Europe and attend one of the European Sneakerness conventions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be required to purchase a ticket, attend the event, and post the relevant picture to Instagram, tagging Sneakerness Johannesburg.
2. The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The winner must have a valid passport.
4. The winners must be available and willing to travel during the dates of the Sneakerness
5. The overall winner will receive economy class plane tickets, including accommodation for four (4) nights and exhibition rights. Travel dates, choice of airline and accommodation partners will all be at the discretion of Sneakeress and its representatives.
6. All other costs, including but not limited to, local travel, airport transfers, daily stipends and visa costs do not form part of the prize package and are to be covered by the winner.
7. The winner will be required to fly out of any international airport within South Africa, and will return to the same location. No route alterations will be accepted and all travel details are final.
8. Sneakerness will have the right to share entrants and winners on Instagram and Facebook, as well as use other pictures taken at any associated live event. Images will not be used for any marketing or advertising purposes, and thus images and usage rights will not be needed.
9. The judge’s decision is final and winner will be notified when they have won, at the discretion of the organisers.
10. The prizes are not transferable for cash or any other product or prize.
11. Sneakerness will host the competition details page on their website.
12. All enquiries, suggestions and disputes should only be sent to [email protected]
13. The competition winner is required to arrange and pay for their own visas and travel insurance.
14. If the winner cannot travel for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and cannot be exchanged or
15. Sneakerness, its employees and agencies are not responsible for any loss, injury, illness or death
sustained during the participation in this competition.
Don’t forget to connect with Sneakerness on Social Media:
On Facebook: @snkrnsJHB
On Instagram: @sneakerness.jhb